Into the Wild Blue Yonder...

Did you miss me last Monday?? I spaced it.. but I'm back! And I'm venturing into the Wild Blue Yonder today, that is- all things wild and blue in Maine!

I spotted this fabulous Blue Lace Beaded Necklace by Oceanhouse and was completely inspired!
The beaded lace technique she used is attributed to the Ogalala native american tribe. It is a three-dimensional piece with twists and it turns around on itself, creating a truly memorable piece of wearable art.
This wild blue bib in soft flannel by SoBenArts will make any little one stand out and we counted! I love this fabric and the nautical design is perfect for Maine.No one can forget that Mother's Day is right around the corner with this funky, fabulous MOM ring by Kreatus!
What better way to go off into the Wild Blue Yonder than surfing? Check out these surfing sockmonkeys by sockmonkeycards!

enjoy your trip into the Wild Blue Yonder of Maine....