And the survey says...

I am very impressed with dirgirlpottery's post regarding Cross Promoting. I believe it's a fabulous way for us to work together, network and promote our artisan creations in a more wholistic way.

What I would love to know is how many other Maine Team members are interested in networking with a fellow team member to cross promote? Along those lines, I have set up a poll to the right. Please take a moment to answer the poll.

Also, if you are interested, please add a comment here to this post so that I can compile a list of interested members. I will then post this list to our forum. When adding your comment, please list the items you believe would be good for cross promotion and what item you are looking for.

Because we are over 150 members now, not everyone is familiar with every items in each shop. If you have ideas, post them here...

For example, in my shop Jesse Janes, I create scrabble tile pendants and I would be interested in cross promoting with another team member who has interesting items I could display my pendants on. I also am looking for display ideas and items for crafts shows I am participating in. For shows I use a hang tag for pendants, but would like to be creative in their display. At the moment, I have plastic divider cases for them to stand upright in... how creative is that???


Once you have partnered with another team member, or members, I encourage you to promote each other in your shop announcement and personal blogs. Any other ideas? Please me know...