maine team pets

With etsy currently featuring a pets showcase, I thought I would create a Maine Team mini-showcase with just a few of our wicked cute pet friends & treats. From left to right featured are: Backwoods Creations, Barkwheats, Jesse Janes, Viridian Art, Calobee, Crown of Storms, One Keene Kat, Strong Arm Bindery and Suzees Jubileez.

While on the topic of pets, I also wanted to mention a local Maine dog rescue organization. I adopted my canine buddy from there and my aunt fosters many of their dogs in need. Almost Home is a 501c3 non-profit all-breed rescue organization dedicated to saving lives and finding forever homes for stray, abandoned and surrendered dogs in danger of euthanasia. They are strictly a volunteer run organization and have no paid staff or board members. If you are interested in adopting or fostering a canine friend, please check out Almost Home Rescue of Maine:
Please also support etsy members of Etsy for Animals which supports hundreds of pet charities. Many Maine Team members are also Etsy for Animals members:
If you would like more information about Almost Home or Etsy for Animals feel free to email me at info@allsey.com